the black night guilde Index du Forum
Home - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Profil - Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés - Connexion

[HD] Scania Truck&Simul.ator

the black night guilde Index du Forum -> the black night guilde -> idés
Auteur Message
reigyvet
tueur des dark night

Masculin
Point(s): 128
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 10:05 (2016) Sujet du message: [HD] Scania Truck&Simul.ator Répondre en citant

Scania Truck Simulator > shorl.com/mufrumigryfrofra

10cf746e54
Sure it would be hard to make entire maps for cities, but even have a few to choose from with a few tight roads to outmaneuver through would be cool. I love dangerous drives. Screenshot 1 Ban 19 I think that's a bit dangerous, don't you? Eyy that's pretty good View screenshots . We do not encourage or condone the use of this program if it is in violation of these laws. even if you have ETS2 i would still reccomend getting this game. This simulator puts your skills to the test! Get ready, your in for a fun-packed challenge!The game comes down to 5 different sections:Driver Licence-This is just the beginning of the challenges. This isnt just another delivery simulation. This isnt just another delivery simulation. While ETS2 focuses more on freeroaming and company-building, STDS focuses on handling and precision driving (not necessarily at speeds), and the two games are different based on those values.Driver Competition would be next in line after you finish Driving Licence. Although I would put it on par with Euro Truck 2, I would say if Euro Truck had dangerous drives I would have most likely skipped over this game and kept with that one.

I compare it to ETS2 a lot, and for good reason, the games are similar and attract similar gamers except Scania has little mainstream appeal in comparison.Pros- hazardous roads are good areas that are really missing from a game like ETS2.- driving school and competition challenges are well done. Update is already included in the Steam version, non-Steam users can download the update here. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaText in the box:What's this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. I will recommend you go from top to bottom of the menu list, after adjusting the options.Driving Licence gives you basic tutorial lessons on truck driving. See more Advertisement . my mouse not working properly I don't know how the mouse is not working in this game but I try moveing it it do nothing what do I do? 2 Tokyu 8000 Series 5 May 9:14pm General Discussions . 39 [FCS-DE]^oo^[Linux] 2 Mar 10:43am General Discussions . Rating Systems Softonic uses the rating systems by PEGI and ESRB. Customer reviews Customer Review system updated! Learn more .

avengers assemble s02e01pink can t take me homeflac neil young tonightstake 4 jessica jaymesthe strain s01e07x art emma private tutorHotel Hell S01E02tombs of the blind deadTokyo Ghoul Root A - 09 [720p].mkvscent of the green papaya

Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 10:05 (2016) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet the black night guilde Index du Forum -> the black night guilde -> idés Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Powered by phpBB © 2001,2003 phpBB GroupTraduction par : phpBB-fr.com. Black_Xire logo © 2004 BaRiMzI. All images except original subSilver images are property/trademarks of RiMzInK.com. Black_Xire made by BaRiMzI